Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
PR Coordinator, CNN International (m/f)
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
Do you have a passion for TV? Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Do you have experience in PR? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are currently recruiting a PR Coordinator, CNN International to join the team in Frankfurt.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote CNN programming, journalism and initiatives to media and stakeholders in Germany, Austria and German-speaking Switzerland
- Work closely with CNN presenters and journalists covering the German market to amplify their journalism and expertise
- Promote priority content from CNN such as documentaries, sponsored features programmes, Great Big Story videos, material from our premium businesses such as CNN Style, CNNMoney, CNN Travel and CNN Tech
- Write original PR content and translate existing material such as press releases and opinion pieces for circulation to local media
- Act as a spokesperson for CNN and be the first point of contact for all German-language media
- Maintain and establish partnerships with German-language media to regularly feature CNN content
- Work with CNN’s commercial teams to publicise new advertising deals, partnerships and initiatives with trade and business media
- Place CNN executives and journalists to speak at key events across Germany, Austria and German-speaking Switzerland
- Collaborate with the wider CNN EMEA and global PR team to share best practice and work on joint campaigns and initiatives
- Responsible for CNN PR’s German social media presence on Twitter and Facebook
- Identify potential issues relating to CNN that may arise in German media and work with the EMEA PR team to develop appropriate responses
- Monitor and collate media coverage across the region
- Your degree (media/communication) should be supported by at least 2-3 years of proven experience within a PR department or agency
- Demonstrated understanding and enthusiasm for the media industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Innovative and creative approach to work
- Ability to work independently
- Organizing ability
- Excellent MS Office knowledge as well as experience in Social Media
Your future with us:
We offer you an exciting work environment in a highly motivated and dynamic team in an attractive location in the centre of Frankfurt. If you are interested in a varied and challenging position at a television channel and want to shape the growing Pay-TV market together with us, please send us your application.
veröffentlicht: vor 23 Tagen