Triumph International AG
Brand Communication Manager
The Triumph Group is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 2,000 Triumph Stores as well as via several online stores. The Triumph Group employs more than 30,000 people and achieves revenues of Euro 1.437 billion (2015). It is a member of both the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and the Global Social Compliance Programme (GSCP).
The purpose of the Brand Communication Manager is to create and deliver trade and consumer press materials that globally drive and enable innovative, desirable and consistent image of Triumph and its sub-brands across all markets in the Europe region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting in delivering effective and innovative brand communication strategies and programs aligned to KPIs, target audience, brand values and positioning.
- Briefing and project leading external agencies in developing the regional brand communication assets (e.g. consumer press tools to support key concepts such as press kit, press releases) & in organizing regional events, sponsorship and key influencers.
- Working with external agencies in delivery of communications, competitor, and other analysis.
- Managing and controlling the regional brand communication budget.
- Single point of contact for local PR managers concerning ad hoc requests within their daily brand PR work.
- Writing media releases and brand communications messages.
- 4+ years of experience in integrated Brand Communication (ATL, BTL) and experience in a PR Manager role in-house or via agency is crucial
- Extensive black book of contacts in the media and with influencers via a strong network is essential
- Experience with both fashion and trade press, with regards to media relations and direct journalist interaction
- Experience with agency management and agency related as well as internal and external communication processes.
- Exceptional communication skills combined with creative copywriting skills.
- Fluency in German and English in combination with good MS Office skills is a must.
veröffentlicht: vor 13 Tagen