Communications Director (m/f)
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.
Do you like to work in a fast-paced, international environment? Do you want to impact business performance through top-notch communications? Then you may just be the candidate we are looking for! We are now hiring a Communications Director who is courageous and collaborative and who can help us enable our employees even more.
This position can be based in Hamburg, Germany or Gothenburg, Sweden and has a global scope.
At Essity, former SCA Hygiene, we are dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Working with Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to contribute to making the world a more hygienic and healthier place – every day.
As the Communications Director you are responsible for developing and implementing communication plans, messaging and activities, to enhance the Health and Medical Solutions relations with its internal and external stakeholders. In line with the Essity Communications strategy, the Communications Director contributes to the development and is responsible for the implementation of the business unit communication strategy. You collaborate closely with other business and communications stakeholders to ensure alignment, efficiencies and best practice sharing.
The position reports to the VP Communications Health and Medical Solutions (HMS) and you will be part of the BU HMS communications team.
- Contribute to the development and drive the implementation of the business unit’s internal and external communication strategy and plan, guidelines and routines supporting the business aspiration
- Act as a business partner to the relevant functions of HMS
- Ensure optimal communication channel mix to maximize outreach to internal/ external stakeholders, to achieve awareness and knowledge in relevant areas
- Deliver oral, written and digital communication as needed and tailored to audience needs
- Support change communication within the business unit
- Support the alignment of internal and external communications strategies for major programs and initiatives across the unit and to overall company communication guidelines
- Establish professional media and crisis communication routines across the business unit in coordination with country communications
- Coordinate issues and crisis communication that can affect the business unit
- Align local implementation of business unit communications plans in relevant forums
- University degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant work experience, preferably from an international Medical/Med tech organization within communication
- Masters creation and delivery of oral, written and digital communications
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Crisis and issues management experience
To be successful in this role you have to be able to connect communications strategies/plans to Business Strategy and to analyse business needs from a communications point of view. You are independent and understand the needs of your target audience and are able to navigate efficiently within the organization. You have the capability to evaluate and adopt relevant new communications trends and will provide communications expertise to leaders and colleagues.
veröffentlicht: vor 6 Tagen