Communications Manager DACH Region
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
- Planning and implementing relevant communications initiatives Mid Europe
- Driving communications activities in 3 practice areas:
- Internal communications: Including message development & channel management as part of the local and regional communications framework, internal messaging and content for internal events and other employee engagement projects as well as quarterly business update videos.
- Public Relations: Including media relations, media event planning and execution, supporting with presentation and speeches, crisis communications, PR agency coordination, etc.
- Public Affairs: Planning and execution of government relations and advocacy activities in support of Tetra Pak’s policy goals, notably in the areas of food and dairy, diet and healthy nutrition related policies.
Language and Education:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or proven experience in communications
- Fluent (native) German speaker with fluent English language skills; knowledge of any other European language would be a plus
Professional Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant communication experience with knowledge of communications framework, tools, and processes
- Internal and External Communications experience
- An experience in Public Affairs planning would be a plus
- Thorough experience in working with external agencies on communications planning and execution
- Experience in localization of centrally developed campaigns to address local needs would be a plus
- Interest and proven ability to innovate in communication tactics, especially using digital channels
- Excellent writing, public speaking and presentation skills
- Thorough experience in working with Microsoft Office – especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- The successful candidate should possess strong communication skills and has the ability to put his / her ideas and plans into action
- Result-oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives and priorities, set aggressive but achievable goals and track progress
- Business minded with ability to understand the dimensions of business strategy, activities, performance and direction and develop communications activities to support
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams and across cultures and mobilize others to contribute to projects
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude with a strong hands-on, getting-things-done mentality
Should you be interested in the position, please submit your application in English via jobs.tetrapak.com.
We look forward to reviewing your resume and cover letter addressing the essential criteria listed above.
läuft aus am