Philip Morris International Inc.
Digital Communications Manager
OIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
- Acting as the product owners for the corporate website
- Managing the corporate website, including the overall governance & processes, content, technical, design, and reporting & analytics workstreams
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive editorial calendar for the corporate website aligned with the global corporate communications strategy
- Identifying opportunities for multi-channel publication on owned, social, and earned media
- Establishing and analyzing qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators
- Ensuring the corporate website meets visitors’ expectations by analyzing insights from listening and monitoring and keyword research and A/B testing
- Liaising with internal stakeholders representing the various functions, markets, and subject matter experts, including senior management
- In cooperation with the Information Systems team and remote partners, ensures the appropriate level of security and compliance for the corporate website
- Managing a team of in-house and external specialists to deliver on the various workstreams
- Briefing and managing agencies for the development of design, technical, and content-related projects
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in communications or relevant study, Master’s Degree is an asset
- Experience with rich media production, user interface and design, digital production, and publishing
- Knowledge of SEO best practices & ability to turn insights into actionable strategies to increase findability, reach, and impact
- Experience with, and knowledge of, social media platforms, digital asset management tools, analytics tools, and content management systems
- Experience in a leading communications role preferably for a publicly listed company with a proven track record with digital and social media
- Native-level English speaker or fluency in English with superior written and oral skills, other languages an asset
- Program Management, ability to manage and lead strategic communications programs
WHY WORK FOR US?
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
1. We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
veröffentlicht: vor 11 Tagen