Director Brand Communications (m/f/d)
The Director Communications strategies the development of an integrated, through-the-line, marketing communications package to support adidas’ global and specific BU marketing and business objectives.
- Partner to the BU product managers in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business unit and lead to effective communication activities.
- Envision short and long term communications strategy based on the global SBP and specific business unit objectives and drive the development of an effective channel-planning strategy based on the consumer and marketing objectives.
- Ideate comprehensive action plans for all BU communications projects with the aim to maximize brand and (new) product exposure while maximizing efficiencies.
- Remain up-to-date on the fast developing Media Environment in general and New Media technologies and opportunities in particular.
- Envision communication opportunities, as well as opportunities for Co-ops & Co-branding and coordinate with day-to-day management of all other marketing disciplines: Digital, Social, PR and retail.
- Select and steer global and local agencies across projects and activities for the business unit: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
- Select and steer agency towards creative concept that meets objectives and works across disciplines, and global markets.
- Indicate development of communication tools from conception to implementation ensuring all projects are on brief and meet the highest creative standards.
- Steer the Business Unit and global communications plan and benchmark the progress in the brand perception in markets.
- Ideate post-campaign evaluation performance by conducting or coordinating research and tracking project development, collating results into regular quality reports.
- Owns the communications and advertising specific budgets and spending strategies to insure communication activities are developed with regional use and implementation issues in mind.
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and managerial level of strategic thinking.
- Senior experience in marketing communications, campaign development and execution.
- Academic and professional deep understanding of an ever-changing marketing landscape and advanced experience in project management systematic, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to collaborate and manage platforms and tools used by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
- Broad understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
- State of the art presentation and organizational skills.
Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus. 8+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience. Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
läuft aus am