EMEA PR & Communications Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs needs your keen communication and relationship-building abilities to help us spread our message throughout the land. If your superpower is crafting compelling stories, if you sweat the details, and if you have A+ hustle, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as the EMEA PR & Communications Manager, and help us grow.
- Develop, lead and implement communications strategies and programs for Formlabs Europe:
- that foster positive brand awareness and help supports business development/sales goals
- for corporate initiatives and product announcements
- for awards and speaking opportunities.
- Responsible for all PR facets of product announcements, from written materials to media relations
- create written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, and press releases
- forge new relationships with tier-1 media outlets, key influencers, and nurture existing relationships
- Proactively identify, nurture and pitch exciting stories about to national and mainstream press about 3D printing that will inspire the world.
The ideal candidate is a media-savvy, resourceful PR professional who has:
- a track record of 3-5 years experience in developing successful PR strategies and programs that generate meaningful PR outcomes and press coverage
- a self-starter who proactively and consistently develops PR initiatives to advance Formlabs Europe
- experience doing PR for technology companies, startups and products
- established working relationships with top-tier business/tech press in Germany, UK and France
- four to five years of in-house PR experience
- can demonstrate a clear understanding of print and digital media (including social media) channels
- passionate and knowledgeable about technology, manufacturing and the industry of “making things”
- know a great story when you see it, and have the vision to bring that story to life
- possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- work quickly and can produce superb results under tight deadlines
- Experience launching consumer products
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- A competitive compensation package;
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
- A FUN and inspiring work environment!
veröffentlicht: vor 13 Tagen