Infineon Technologies AG
Expert Market Communication (f/m)
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket segment (PMM) designs, develops, manufactures and markets power semiconductors for the use in power supplies, components for mobile devices as well as radio-frequency power amplifiers for cellular network infrastructure. PMM offers all of the main components for the power supply of various electronic devices in the fields of computing, consumer electronics, LED lighting systems, and telecommunications infrastructure. PMM’s product portfolio includes low-, mid- and high-voltage power transistors, MOSFET driver ICs, control ICs and digital power management solutions for AC-DC and DC-DC conversion addressing a power range from 10 watts to 3 kilowatts, and lastly in the area of highly reliable components used, for example, in aircraft, satellites, and medical devices. With regard to mobile devices, PMM supplies special components such as chips for silicon microphones, RF antenna switches, LNAs and diodes.
At a glance
In this innovative position we are looking for an expert with at least 3 years of experience in the field of Market Communications, B2B. Do you want to play an integral part of a state-of-the-art B2B Campaign-Management that directly will have an effect on the revenue output for the entire company worldwide? Then this unique opportunity is for you!
Your new role will include:
- Ownership of the channel marketing strategy plan and responsible for the worldwide roll out of go to market campaigns for products and applications
- Interactions with regional network partners and third parties i.e Distributors, Media Partners to support activities, push campaigns and launch activities
- Focus on new emerging markets and definition of tailor-made approaches together with regional network partners
- Set up and convey product launch calendar including definition of launch campaigns fully aligned with all stakeholders
- Key interface for promotion content and set-up for tradeshows
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Relevant job experience of 3+ years in the environment of Market Communication and worldwide campaigns with strong focus on regional needs and adaptions
- Personal commitment to the customer’s needs awarding them a high priority
- A great sense for the overall content of a campaigns in order to best target the audience for a maximum conversion and client progression
- An understanding of the B2B electronic industry, ideally tech background
- Excellent English communication skills to master the need for alignment across internal and external contacts. German would be a big plus
veröffentlicht: vor 6 Tagen