Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty AG
Global Communications Officer (m/f)
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is the Allianz Group's dedicated carrier for corporate and specialty insurance business. AGCS provides insurance and risk consultancy across the whole spectrum of specialty, alternative risk transfer and corporate business: Marine, Aviation (incl. Space), Energy, Engineering, Entertainment, Financial Lines (incl. D&O), Liability, Mid-Corporate and Property insurance (incl. International Insurance Programs).
Worldwide, AGCS operates in 30 countries with own units and in over 210 countries and territories through the Allianz Group network and partners. In 2016, it employed around 5,000 people and provided insurance solutions to more than three quarters of the 'Fortune Global 500' companies, writing a total of €7.6 billion gross premium worldwide.
This position is a Global Communications role within a busy team covering a wide range of activities and projects, and with a specific focus on supporting digital communications (web, social and intranet) and coordinating and managing the AGCS ‘Connect’ intranet. This role works in close coordination with the Global & Regional Communications teams, and especially with the Digital Communications Officer who takes overall responsibility for digital communications. Close collaboration is also required with other business stakeholders from other functions (e.g. CEO and Board Members, Market Management, HR, IIP, Operations, Claims etc). In addition to digital, the Communications team at AGCS focuses on media relations and external communications, content and thought leadership, and internal/change communications , and this role is involved across all these activities.
Developing and enhancing AGCS's Connect intranet platform, including building employee engagement; Integrating digital communications across channels and audiences; refreshing and improving AGCS corporate website; potentially supporting re-development and expansion of website including migration to new platform; expanding AGCS social media activities; driving brand awareness through digital channels; developing more integrated direct to customer digital communications (e.g. newsletters); measuring & monitoring communications effectiveness; improving existing channels and formats; introducing new communications approaches; supporting change initiatives as AGCS evolves to meet customer needs.
Developing and coordinating effective use by AGCS of digital communications channels, mainly Connect (intranet), website(s), social media, and other digital channels, in support of Digital Communications Officer. To include channel administration and content creation/management, editing and managing editors, analytics, search engine optimization and reporting; content generation and development; and user experience optimization.
Primary lead for Allianz Connect intranet platform, coordinating content management, editing, coordination of editors, improvements etc.
Working on wide range of communications projects as a key member of the global comms team, from team based strategic projects to individual tactical projects, and providing general input to the global team and to other regions on wide range of tasks, including administrative and operational communications activities (e.g. communications planning and delivery for business initiatives, support for BoardCasts, photography and video, event support, contributing to BluePrint Magazine etc.)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a professional communications role, ideally in an international environment, working with senior stakeholders
- Solid experience of digital communications, including hands on knowledge of platform management, social media, content management, SEO and analytics
- Hands on experience of successful planning and delivery of complex multi-stakeholder projects
- For internal candidates: strong familiarity with and experience of Connect intranet
- Degree in journalism or communications or related topic
- Communications training and development on specialist topics (e.g. web, SEO, social media)
- Digital communications
- Internal communications
- Change communications
- Media relations & external communications
- Strong communications skills to include copywriting and information research and ability to work accurately on tight deadlines
- Excellent inter-personal, inter-cultural and relationship management skills are essential for liaison with colleagues at all levels, and with external stakeholders
- Strong IT/digital familiarity and competences in MS Office applications and ability to learn new applications quickly (e.g. DTP, Photoshop, content management systems and web analytics.)
- English - Fluent (native level), German (desirable) - Fluent (able to negotiate)
veröffentlicht: vor 12 Tagen