Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Global Sustainability Manager (m/f) in Corporate Communications
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel’s Corporate Sustainability Management shapes the group’s approach to sustainability, supports its business units and functions to minimize risks and capitalize on opportunities arising from sustainability trends and leverages Henkel’s sustainability performance to strengthen the group’s reputation with internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer
- Capacity building & alignment: Monitor and assess sustainability topics and developments, analyze stakeholder expectations towards Henkel and develop concepts and positions at the group level, leverage this knowledge across the group through the development of training and knowledge sharing tools
- Sustainability reporting: Develop the concept and content of Henkel’s sustainability reporting in line with external developments and the needs of the report users, leveraging and linking the online report and the sustainability channel on the corporate website
- Communication: Develop and steer content for Henkel’s internal and external communications, building on facts and content developed for Henkel’s sustainability reporting and considering global trends, stakeholder expectations and business opportunities
- Rating and ranking management: Manage process, generate information as well as argumentation and engage with analysts
- Business partnering: Support business units and functions in developing sustainability related concepts and responding to enquiries
- Represent Henkel sustainability topics, externally and internally
Who we are looking for
- Excellent degree in science, business administration or communication and affinity for interdisciplinary work
- Around three to five years relevant professional experience, including the development or implementation of related concepts
- Thorough understanding of the international discussion on sustainability and its different dimensions including stakeholder expectations towards business as well as strategies and communication tools to address these
- Understanding of the relevance of sustainability for the different business processes and functions of a globally operating company
- Excellent English, additional languages are a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Team orientation
Fixed-term contract until end of September 2019
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
veröffentlicht: vor 8 Tagen