Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
Head of Communications (m/f)
Head of Communications (m/f)
Join the financial revolution!
Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
- You will champion Kreditech’s communication strategy and develop an exciting narrative for the company reflecting our vision and strategy;
- You will actively shape and manage the public image of the company by driving measures and initiatives to emphasize our mission across the relevant communities (Customers, Employers, Investors);
- You will develop and manage all external communication for the company, in line with the company’s communication strategy;
- You will ensure visibility for Kreditech across all communication channels on a self-sustained and proactive basis- Those entail PR, Social Media and Corporate events as well as Employer Branding specific accounts;
- Your will foster the media coverage across the international finance, tech, fintech, data science, legal and startup communities;
- You will function as the spokesperson for the Kreditech Group for all incoming external media and event requests;
- You will build up your own industry network for influencers / media contacts;
- You will coordinate all events and conference visits, including the preparation of presentations and other means of representation (eg. booth, artworks, merchandise etc.);
- You will be responsible for all merchandise creation within the company;
- You will manage the company’s website (kreditech.com), the company’s blog (magazine) and social media channels and publish relevant content on a regular basis;
- You will actively drive the Group’s communications agenda by proactively managing and creating content for the brand’s editorial planning;
- You will be researching content, monitor & report mentions and articles from online and print media;
- You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with other departments such as strategy, finance, HR, technology, data science and many others.
- Graduate of Communications/PR, Journalism or related subjects - later stage of study (from 6th semester onwards);
- At least four years of industry experience in either financial services or tech communications, from an agency or company in a similar role;
- Passion for tech and internet topics, innovative topics, highly interested in media, blogs and social media;
- Proven skills in copywriting for blogs, Social Media (please provide working samples) as well as story-telling abilities;
- Strong understanding of relevant journalists and industry topics discussed;
- Good knowledge of media and influencer landscape with own network built;
- Result-driven, team-spirit, self-dependent working attitude;
- You are familiar with content management (Wordpress) as well as Social Media platforms like Twitter and Facebook;
- You are not afraid of pitching topics to journalists and feel comfortable in handling critical requests;
- You have good skills in document processing, especially Excel and Google Document;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, native or fluent in German.
How to apply
We accept applications exclusively through our recruiting platform, found under the ‘Apply Now’ link.
veröffentlicht: vor 11 Tagen