Head of Internal and Employee Engagement Communications (m/f)
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Head of Internal and Employee Engagement Communications for our Healthcare business creates and leads our global internal communication strategies and the execution of plans that support our business and priorities in Healthcare, with a primary focus on employee awareness and understanding of key business topics, business milestones and employee engagement. You consult business leaders and stakeholders on communication strategies designed to engage and educate internal target groups within our matrix organization. You lead all major internal communications campaigns, channels and events targeted at Healthcare employees and managers. You are responsible for preparing strategic and creative internal communications around key business milestones. Serving as a key driver of employee engagement within Healthcare, together with cross-functional teams and leading the strategy and execution of internal digital tools as a primary channel for information exchange is part of your tasks as well. As a member of the Healthcare Communications leadership team you collaborate closely with our communications business partners and country communicators. In your role as a team leader you lead, mentor and manage an existing team of healthcare communications professionals.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master Degree with 12+ years communications experience in a global environment, preferably in the healthcare/life science industry
- Distinct Leadership skills and demonstrated project management skills
- Deep knowledge of and experience with communications principles, strategy building, and best practices within employee communications and change management trends
- Strong consulting skills and ability to align different stakeholders behind communications goals
- Strong oral and written communication skills, fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel (10% of time)
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com
veröffentlicht: vor 11 Tagen