PATRIZIA Immobilien AG
International Corporate Communications Manager (m/d/w)
PATRIZIA Immobilien AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sale of residential and commercial real estate through its own licensed investment platforms. As a global partner for pan-European real estate investment, PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors and retail investors in all major European countries. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 40 billion of real estate assets, primarily as an investment manager for insurance companies, pension fund institutions, sovereign funds, savings and cooperative banks and as co-investor.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (M/W/D) FOR OUR TEAM OF THE PATRIZIA IMMOBILIEN AG IN AUGSBURG OR LONDON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- Support our international growth strategy through effective PR activities in our core markets
- Be part of a strong and experienced international communications team based in Augsburg
- Work with our European management team to identify communication topics in the local markets, implement successful communication activities
- Brief and guide the local PR agencies, supervise content and quality
- Be the headquarters PR ambassador and ensure one-voice-policy in the local markets
- Create content including articles and press releases in English
- Develop and plan social media activities per channel and stakeholder group
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate communications in an international environment
- Fluency in English (professional English writing)
- Experience in the development of communication concepts and in handling PR budgets
- Team player who partners extremely effectively across the organizations, geographies and cultures, builds and maintains strong relationships
- Self-Starter, solution-oriented and service-driven
- Preferably, experience in financial services industry
- Reliable network at international media
- University degree
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: Increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
We look forward to receiving your detailed resumé, including your salary expectations and earliest availability. Please use the PATRIZIA online job portal for your application. For further informations or any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
läuft aus am