SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (M/F/D)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
- You will act as trusted advisor on all communication activities for our senior management and co-define mid- and long-term communication strategy
- You will lead all home24 corporate communication activities – internal and external - and drive a positive coverage across a broad range of media channels
- Execute the full press outreach cycle: from target lists to pitches and coverage reports
- Respond to and manage incoming press inquiries on a broad range of topics
- Create and develop messaging around various topics, including strategy, products and announcements, for internal communications
- Develop and maintain close and productive relationships with editors
- Prepare key messages, Q&A and keep it up to date
- Develop and pitch stories about our company products and prepare all the relevant material (e.g. press releases) for several topics, such as: corporate and financial topics
- Engage on crisis communications topics and work together with various home24 teams in order to define communication strategies
- Prepare and provide the appropriate training to our management, e.g. press briefings
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master or other professional degree preferred
- You bring along at least 5 years’ working experience in communications and/ or media, in-house or in an agency preferred
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- You can create presentations and communications, as well as present them when needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You can communicate fluently both in German and English
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
läuft aus am