Senior PR Manager (m/f/d)
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW is Europe’s leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1.900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.
Senior PR Manager (m/f/d) at FREE NOW
Remote / Europe
We are currently looking for a Senior PR Manager (f/m/d) to plan and coordinate PR work across international markets. The PR Manager will work with their own global content tools and support the wider PR team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of PR activities, so you will be a key person in our international public relations team. In this role, you develop and implement the PR strategy and drive the positive perception of FREE NOW as the leading multi mobility platform across Europe together with various stakeholders such as Group Strategy and Marketing. If you are proactive, a self-starter and passionate about latest tech and lifestyle stories you will thrive in this role! This position will for now be a fixed term contract, limited to 1 year +.
- You develop the international PR storyline with a focus on corporates, consumers and drivers and help them to understand our value proposition
- You are the central HQ contact person for all countries in which we are operating in, so you ensure smooth information exchange between all international stakeholders
- You drive the corporate social responsibility strategy forward and play an active role in shaping it for communications
- You design and implement 360-degree PR measures online and offline in nearly all European markets, incl. the implementation and management of global campaigns across all media channels, incl. press releases, blog posts, social media, etc.
- You develop insights and ideas and create content for various channels and target groups, e.g. through surveys and infographics
- You do active media monitoring, analysis and evaluation of PR activities, you analyse and evaluate all measures and drive continuous improvement management
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or similar
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of communications in an international environment, preferably fast moving tech company
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of communication strategies as well as handling of different communications channels including digital formats and new technologies
- Very high proficiency in English and German
- Outstanding proven writing skills for writing articles and other publications
- Broad strategic and tactical communication experience covering messaging, development of content, events, social media, and (preferably) video communication
- Huge interest in driving headlines and some broad experiences in media relations
- High motivation and performance-orientation
- Ability to collaborate smoothly with people from different countries and backgrounds as well as various departments and hierarchical levels
- Ability to establish yourself as trusted communications advisor towards stakeholders
- Excellent networking skills and outgoing personality
- Proactive, self-starter, resilient
- Reliable and responsible
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!
läuft aus am