Social Media Specialist (m/f/d)
Agriculture is all about balance. The balance that is crucial to everyone's existence - also applies to our Agricultural Solutions division. We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture and future generations. With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society.
- For the global social media channels of our unit you will plan and generate content according to our strategy and focus topics. Therefore you will edit the videos, sounds and images.
- In addition, you will take care of our Community and Response Management on all our global social media channels.
- You will coordinate internal processes regarding payment guidelines, paid campaigns implementation as well as other internal guidelines.
- Moreover, you will follow trends in external channels and analyse competitors to keep the social media strategy up to date.
- Bachelor's degree in communication science or business informatics
- Professional experience in advertising and online communication
- Extensive knowledge in project management
- Excellent English and German skills
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Mrs. Juliane Höfs (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 59246
BASF Jobmarkt GmbH is a subsidiary of BASF SE based in Ludwigshafen and is responsible for recruiting temporary staff to meet BASF SE's temporary staffing needs. Our employees are well-remunerated and enjoy attractive conditions that are either in line with the chemical industry's standard salary scale or separately negotiated.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
läuft aus am