Manager Communication (f/m)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
You will be part of an ambitious communications team with new colleagues on board, willing to jointly develop communications further and to implement creative ideas.
You will get the opportunity to work for an integrated logistics service provider with approx. 65,000 employees at some 2,000 locations around the world.
- Identify, develop and produce high-quality, informative and interesting corporate (video) content for social media and social intranet
- Develop and evaluate integrated communications strategies and initiatives for social media in harmony with the overall communication strategy and goals and align them with Marketing and HR
- Ensure that organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders via social media and social intranet
- Ensure that internal communications messages are consistent across social formats
- Brainstorm and collaborate with different stakeholders for new ideas and strategies in the fields of digital communications
- Develop strategies for social media formats to better transport content and reach target groups
- Develop and produce videos to support communication measures for social media and social intranet
- Further develop moving images strategy for DB Schenker to increase awareness and commitment of employees for organizational changes on a corporate level
- Prepare and draft messages, scripts and presentations for senior executives regarding communication topics
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- University degree in Communication or related fields
- Further international working experience in communications, PR or related fields
- Fluent languages skills in English and German (further languages are a plus)
- Communicative personality with high social competence, conflict ability, readiness of mind and analytical thinking
- Proven experience in digital communications and social media management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (good writing style, storytelling experience - incl. digital, comprehensible, lively treatment)
- Professional skills in producing videos
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Structural, effective work approach - Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts daily; work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strategic and conceptional thinking as well as ability to abstract and concretize
- Build consensus and collaborate constructively across organizational and cultural boundaries
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas for internal and external communications
- Knowledge in dealing with top management is desired
- Profound experience in working in complex matrix structures and in conflict management
- Strongly driven by team spirit and proactive manner
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge as well as know-how in intranet platforms
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your online application including avaibility and salary expectations.
veröffentlicht: vor 6 Tagen