MARKETING MANAGER (STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Consumer conversations and relationships fuel the work of Nike Marketing. It’s the fuel that has built one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Nike Marketing captures the science, art and emotion of Nike's innovations and connects them with the hearts, minds and souls of athletes. The pros in brand strategy, advertising, digital engagement, product presentation, consumer analytics and more foster consumer connections via channels ranging from Nike Stores to social media. They approach marketing in a way that only Nike can: taking risks, pushing boundaries and inspiring consumers to be champions.
In this role, you'll join an exciting team dedicated to developing and implementing Nike brand initiatives and category brand drivers through consumer experience programs. You will be responsible for integrated key account marketing plans for some of our strategic partners.
- You will lead Nike's marketing vision and partnership with the strategic account to create consumer connection, build the Nike brand and develop the business.
- Drive internal and external alignment and continually strive to improve our impact with consumers.
- Develop deep relationships with the account marketing and buying teams to better understand the business, create new opportunities and align on collective vision
- Develop consumer centric account long term and seasonal cross functional brand plans that connect with consumers and create a distinctive brand voice for the account.
- Own bringing brand vision to life across all account platforms led by digital executions to attract consumers and digital integration into retail environments to complement traditional retail story telling
- Partner with key functional teams (Product Presentation, Visual Presentation) to bring the account vision to life across all retail platforms
- Push Innovation and drive Nike’s digital first mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our consumers
- Educate and Inspire the account and brand team to think creatively and push new boundaries for the brand and the account.
- Actively participate in territory brand and functional meetings to ensure you deliver a strong account point of view while supporting overall strategies
- Manage the annual budget and ensure accuracy and discipline in monthly and quarterly budget management process
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications or another relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within retail marketing including digital with record of building relationships with retailers and other external partners
- E-commerce experience is a must
- Experience in managing people
- Fluency in English and German, written and verbal
- Strategic Thinking
- Ability to balance creativity, business analytics and financial acumen
- Consumer Centric Mindset: Obsess and Serve the consumer Always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer and be clear on what matters to them so Nike can deliver
- Communication skills: ability to effectively communicate with people across all different levels, internally and externally. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management firms.
- Presentation skills: ability present strategically to senior management teams.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SCR10172017BM
veröffentlicht: vor 7 Tagen