Senior Brand & Communication Manager
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 100 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 600 routes from 25 bases, connecting 141 destinations across 44 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of more than 4,000 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 30 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company was recently named 2017 - European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
The Senior Brand Manager reports to the Head of Marketing. The role’s primary responsibilities are:
- to lead the development of the Wizz Air medium to long-term brand Vision & Communication strategy for the entire Wizz Air network and 40+ countries company operates currently, that differentiates and adds value by ensuring consistent, efficient and effective communication to the customers through all channels, and in relations to evolving the consumer experience
- to exploit to the maximum marketing and sales tools in order to support revenue generation across the network by providing the business with customer communication materials, based on consolidated customer insights in collaboration with the Customer Insights & Research Manager
- to provide support, guidance, and supervision to the development of all brand related customer communication materials across inside and outside of CMO organization
- to ensure the right level of creative agency expertise is available for the marketing organization.
- Defining Wizz Air’s brand strategy in line with the company vision and mission and translating this into brand guidelines to be applied across the organization, marketing materials, sales and distribution channels and the customer journey.
- Taking initiative and supervising implementation of brand delivery in all the customer touch points from booking, through airport and on board services to post flight customer service.
- Creating insight based and commercially founded customer communication on all relevant touchpoints of customer journey with cross-functional team and agency resources.
- Developing the Yearly Communication Strategy and actively contributing to the budgeting process.
- Supporting the Regional Marketing Managers by unifying business, customer needs, and by developing master communication materials for market specific adaptations.
- Developing master materials for Airport communication to ensure consistent appearance on all markets.
- Providing support and supervision for onboard magazine development and the utilization of the content across relevant channels.
- Responsible for converting customer insights and business initiatives to customer communication by supporting and supervising the development of communication materials across the customer journey.
- Providing guidance and supervision of all brand communication materials across the organization by establishing and maintaining source for customer communication materials.
Creative Agency leadership:
- Ensuring the right level of creative agency experience is available for the marketing organization.
- Being the agencies main contact in-terms of building a strong partnership.
- Initiating negotiation for new agency partners and/or set-up upon needs and evaluating the current deliverables of existing agencies.
- Completed university or college degree
- Strong understanding of how to develop brand based consumer experiences within a service-oriented industry.
- Highly digital understanding and the ability to translate digital concepts to consumer experiences.
- Minimum 7 years of professional working experience with a blue-chip, highly customer focused company in other fast growing sectors
- Minimum 5 years of fully fledged marketing experience in Marketing roles, with special attention to strategy, brand management and communication
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- Experience in multi-country operations
- Willingness to travel across Europe
- Ability to work well under pressure ensuring tasks are prioritized and goals are met
- Has stamina, good presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Result-oriented, persistent, dependable and consistent
- Proactive, willing to take initiative and shoulder responsibility
- Shows innovation, creativity and good lateral thinking
- Inspires confidence and motivates others through example
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your English CV.
läuft aus am