Funding Circle CE GmbH
Senior Communications Manager - Germany (m/f)
We are the world’s leading marketplace for business loans. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London and San Francisco, Funding Circle’s employees from 28 nations work together to create a better financial world.
We are looking for a smart, strategic and passionate individual to lead our communications in Germany. This person will play a central role in building our brand and reputation to external and internal audiences, and help position Funding Circle as the first choice for small business finance.
As a Senior Communications Manager, you will:
- Lead overall communications strategy for Funding Circle in Germany – externally and internally
- Manage day-to-day media relations with national, trade and regional journalists
- Secure speaking slots for Funding Circle spokespeople and use your creativity to generate tactical ideas that share our vision and message with the media
- Develop an internal communications programme to deliver clearly articulated messages that builds engagement amongst our Berlin Funding Circle’s team
- Support Funding Circle build a positive profile amongst politicians and regulators
- Manage budget for all activities
- A degree level education
- *A minimum 6 years’ experience – ideally within a high-growth company or agency
- Fluent German and English – written and spoken
- Excellent, clear and concise verbal and written communications, and the ability to clearly articulate our story to both external and internal audiences
- Detailed understanding of media and public affairs across Germany
- Strong interest in financial markets and regulation in Germany
- Strong leadership and the ability to navigate in a matrix environment
We are looking forward for your application, directly online on our Career website!