Senior Internal Communications Expert
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Internal Communications is responsible for Managing the internal communication flow within Erste Group as well as for developing state of the art internal communication channels to enhance the Engagement and strengthen a culture of collaboration across the entire Group.
Group Internal Communications is part of the Brand Management and Company Transformation Division, which reports directly to the CEO of Erste Group.
- are a seasoned communications professional with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in an international, fast-paced environment. You have an excellent track record in implementing change communication of strategic and cultural topics and programmes, developing multimedia formats and channels, and working with digital media. You demonstrate both strategic thinking and practical implementation skills. This is a complex role, best suited for a professional who is creative, able to work with various teams with often diverging interests, take decisions and drive projects. An excellent command of German and English is a must.
- are keen to join a team that is recognised in the industry for delivering top-notch work and constantly drives effective and innovative approaches to communication.
The role implies that you:
- Create and implement change communication projects focused on Erste Group's purpose and brand.
- Drive the change communication for various topics and projects to support the transformation towards an agile organisation with a strong collaborative spirit.
- Develop new communication formats and channels to enhance the engagement of employees and to support a new digital workplace for employees.
- Align the change communication with strategic communication topics to disseminate coherent and timely aligned messages.
- Advise and support the respective project management team in all matters of change communications.
- Coordinate and align Group-wide communication activities with local communication departments.
- Work out the change communication concepts and material for the different channels, including digital media and events.
- Offer an exciting job in a dynamic business environment.
- Operate in the most innovative, open working space in Austria at Erste Campus.
- Support your professional growth within a division led by a manager who is committed to developing the teams’ skill-set and knowledge.
- Offer trust-based working relationships.
- Guarantee competitive payment package according to your personal qualifications and experience. By law we must state the minimum gross annual base of EUR 35.920,-- based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment).
veröffentlicht: vor 4 Tagen