(Senior) Marketing and Communications Specialist (12 months limited)
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As the enabler of the Intelligent Enterprise, SAP Digital Business Services helps our customers run at their best. We enable customer success through SAP solution expertise and industry insights developed from 46 years of SAP delivery experience working across 25 industries. Our services, support, and tools guide, simplify, and accelerate our customer’s journey to an Intelligent Enterprise. Our team drives the marketing activities of SAP Digital Business Services which includes working hand-in-hand with all lines of businesses of SAP DBS and creating all required assets (all formats from ppt to video) around our strategic portfolio elements, creating customer references (including video productions), executing external communications (incl. social media), ensuring the inclusion within SAP key events and driving awareness and demand generating campaigns. We are a small and international team of service architects, designers, support experts, communication professionals, and marketing specialists.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Take over the responsibility as marketing lead for key strategic portfolio elements
- Drive the planning and execution of marketing plans
- Ensure the availability of all relevant assets and support Go-to-Market readiness
- Create visually appealing, easy to consume service assets together with service owners and portfolio managers
- Drive external communications for your assigned areas and work with digital and social media tools and platforms to manage awareness incl. campaigns.
- Drive customer reference production and reference marketing for your assigned areas
- Ensure the integration of your assigned areas within SAP key events such as SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP TechEd, SAP Now, etc.
- Enrich the team with your creative ideas and inspire our stakeholders
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Project management skills, competencies in multi-tasking management
- Ability to collaborate with people internal and external to the company
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Pro-active character (doer) and reliable in delivering results
- Good communication skills in order to be able to interact with diverse project teams / stakeholders
- Good self-organization skills
- Experience with Adobe’s Creative Cloud apps is a big plus
- Experience in story-telling and PowerPoint design
- Fluency in German and any other language
- From 2 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications, professional services or support
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
läuft aus am