Quadriga Media Berlin GmbH
(Senior) Media Designer (m/f) (print)
Quadriga is a growing media and training company in the heart of Berlin, which has made it its purpose to connect and train professionals. Every day, we dedicate ourselves to this task with joy and great passion – whether we're organising conferences, congresses and awards, publishing specialist media or supporting organisations. Together with the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences (www.quadriga-hochschule.com) and the Deutsche Presseakademie (www.depak.de), we offer a platform that enables dialogue within and beyond our own business community. You can find out all about us at www.quadriga.eu.
You're welcome to have a look at our work at: https://issuu.com. To strengthen our team, we have an immediate vacancy for a position as (Senior) Media Designer (m/f) (print).
- Implementation of creative concepts and visualisations, as well as design of layouts for various print media, in final artwork quality
- Graphical design of our products:
- Congress and conference documents, event and award branding service brochures, specialist trade literature, scientific studies, specialist magazines, corporate brochures, flyers and much more
- Final artwork and creation of print files, as well as quality assurance
- Professional image editing
- Liaison with external service providers and internal specialist departments
- Project support and carrying out of administrative tasks
Your experience & skills
- Several years' working experience as media designer (m/f) for print media
- Sound practical experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro
- Stylistic confidence with a sound feel for layout, typography and colour, as well as pronounced quality awareness
- Excellent knowledge of the pre-press stage as well as excellent knowledge of the PDF workflow and colour management
- Experience with print proofs, coating methods and finishing processes for print products
- Professional experience in the areas of image editing, background removal and photo retouching
- Pronounced creativity and an open mindset
- Stylistic confidence with a sound feel for layout, typography and colour
- High degree of service and quality awareness plus adherence to deadlines
- Efficient, structured work as part of a team
- Excellent German skills
- Further training: We place great worth on further training and your professional development. Benefit from five training days per year!
- Colleagues: Become a part of our lively team of 230 motivated colleagues, with whom you can enjoy regular team events as well as network and exchange information.
- Career: With us, you can make use of your creative freedom, work independently on a wide variety of tasks, as well as seize the opportunities for development.
- Work-life balance: A good work-life balance is important for us. Benefit from flexible working hours (core hours 10am-4pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: In our organisation, transparency, short decision paths and an informal, first name terms culture are all writ large.
- Promotion of occupational pension: We help you close the gaps in your pension provision.
- Community: We champion strong team spirit. Lunches for placement students, trainees and juniors, monthly social events, our Mystery Lunch and Meet the CEO are just some of what we offer for our employees.
- Sport programme: We'll get you fit! The weekly sport programme encompasses running groups, fitness and yoga.
- Onboarding: We make your introduction to Quadriga's world easier through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, training sessions, regular feedback meetings and our mentor programme.
- Location: Work right in the heart of Berlin, with outstanding public transport links, our own library and green internal courtyard.
Together we create space for the informative exchange of ideas, in order that specialist staff and management can interconnect with one another. If you would like to support us in this, please apply via our online portal, enclosing your application documents (covering letter, CV, references).
+49 (0)30 84 85 9 262
veröffentlicht: vor 7 Tagen